KP581 AUV Susanowo
Out of stock
- Pre-order Closing Date: 17-08-2021
- Estimated Release Date: 31-01-2022
- Estimated Arrival Date to Singapore: 28-02-2022
- *Due to production scheduling, please be aware that the release month for this product is different from that of Japan. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
- Please expect some delay for products shipped from overseas.
- No cancellation, exchange, and refunds allowed after purchase.
Please noted the following when placing your order,
- All price stated are in Singapore Dollar (SGD) unless explicitly stated.
- The will be no cancellation, exchange, and refunds allowed after the purchase.
- The images provided are for reference only.
- The actual product may have slight variations.
- In the case of AFASHOP not being able to fulfill the order, you will be contacted for a refund of amount charged.
- Price is inclusive of Singapore’s Government Service Tax.
“Megami Device” is a plastic model kit series combining Bishoujo-style beauties and heavy-duty weapons and armor. The latest character to join the series is AUV Susanowo, the successor to ASRA named after a god! With a fully updated body and a generous variety of armor and weapons, this new model lives up to the “Megami Device” name. From the fuller arms and legs, the pitch-black armor, and the gold frame that supports it, to the translucent red parts that shine like fresh blood, AUV Susanowo showcases the latest cutting-edge craftsmanship that the Megami Device series has to offer. Like the other models in the Megami Device series, this character consists of a main “machinika” body designed by Masaki Apsy along with a huge array of interchangeable parts to outfit her as you like! The “machinika” body also allows you to create more dynamic and beautiful poses with this model. In continuation from the ASRA series, the design for this model was handled by Nidy-2D-! Newly designed eye prints are included in this kit. The detailed eye prints were designed by the beloved Megami Device dealer, Amaai.
・This model features updated more voluptuous proportions.
・The mecha arms and legs use a frame construction that allows for a wide range of customizations. The armor can be removed to reveal the frame and attach a variety of different parts.
・The model comes with several armor parts that can be used to recreate different forms such as “Insane Mode” and “Brutal Mode.”
・The main weapon is equipped with several joints that allow it to be transformed into a gun or a tail and also be enjoyed on its own.
・The model comes with three pre-painted face parts.
・The parts can be configured to display the model in full armor for “Armed Mode,” or without her armor for “Unarmed Mode.”
・The “machinika” body base boasts an impressive range of flexibility, allowing it to be displayed in a variety of natural poses.
・The kit includes a variety of weapons and joint parts, allowing you to recreate different combat scenes.
・Due to the 3mm connection points on each part and the compatibility of the head, this model can be customized with existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl, Hexa Gear, and Sousai Shojo Teien series products.
・The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
|Product Name||AUV Susanowo|
|Series Title||Megami Device|
|Category||Plastic Model Kit|
|Sculptor Name||Apsy Masaki,Noritaka Fukumoto,Unitec Inc,Task,Toriwo Toriyama|