KP555 DUKE & FIRE PARTS
- Pre-order Closing Date: 28-09-2021
- Estimated Release Date: 31-01-2021
- Estimated Arrival Date to Singapore: 28-02-2022 ~ 31-03-2022
- Please expect some delay for products shipped from overseas.
- No cancellation, exchange, and refunds allowed after purchase.
Please noted the following when placing your order,
- All price stated are in Singapore Dollar (SGD) unless explicitly stated.
- The will be no cancellation, exchange, and refunds allowed after the purchase.
- The images provided are for reference only.
- The actual product may have slight variations.
- In the case of AFASHOP not being able to fulfill the order, you will be contacted for a refund of amount charged.
- Price is inclusive of Singapore’s Government Service Tax.
The fifth entry in the Kotobukiya Brave series is a set of parts that can be used to recreate Duke and Fire J-Decker from Brave Police J-Decker! The model for Duke perfectly recreates the proportions from the original design and anime with strict attention to detail. With an inner articulated frame that extends through each part of the model’s body and a finely detailed sculpt of each part, the perfect balance of aesthetic and articulation was achieved for this character! The elbow and thigh joints use a sliding feature that allows parts to move without disrupting the model’s proportions. The kit includes three pre-painted face parts, a standard-issue revolver, a Brave Police notebook, and a variety of hand parts. These hand parts include a new set for the separately sold Deckerd model to display the two models together and recreate scenes from the series. The Fire Parts can be combined with the separately sold J-DECKER to build Fire J-Decker, providing even more ways to enjoy and display the models!
|Product Name||DUKE & FIRE PARTS|
|Series Title||The Brave Police J-Decker|
|Category||Plastic Model Kit|